Duties and Responsibilities:
L1 and L2 application support to be performed by following tasks:
(Task dos not cover L3 and any infra/prj related duties)
- Daily User Support: Handle daily queries for application in-scope, Performing query analysis, troubleshooting and getting back to the business or IT counterpart in a timely manner
- Application Monitoring and Alert Resolution: Handling of alerts generated for our applications, performing investigation of alert based on the instructions mentioned in the support cards; timely escalation of alerts to L3 and infra teams when assistance is required
- Incident management: Handling and escalating of incidents as they occur and work closely with L3 team during the process to restore defined service levels
- Release Deployment: After receiving training on the application changes, ensuring proper documentations are in place and confirming the required approvals; Deploying changes as instructed in the run-book. Work closely with L3 team. SOD checks, Sending out status notifications
- Documentation: Contribute to the team’s knowledge base and regularly document system information such as support cards, how to’s, FAQs, etc. on the team’s Confluence page
- Account Provisioning for applications: Enabling access for end/ business users
- Reporting on Agreed KPI Metric: Liaison with other 3rd Party Product/ Infra Vendors for resolution
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Person who has more than 2-3 years of experience in IT application support or development, financial application experience such as securities or banking is preferable.
- SQL and Unix command knowledge for basic investigation and analysis is required.
- Japanese: Native level is ideal, but basic Japanese is also acceptable
- English: Business level or higher