Capgemini is searching for DevOps specialists who will be able to implement and build the DevOps method to our clients organization.
Role and Responsibility:
- Design, test and implement continuous integration and deployment pipelines using GitLab CI, Jenkins etc.
- Design and develop automation and testing tools across the entire development stack
- Build and maintain automation frameworks
- Troubleshoot source code management and deployment issues
- Create and maintain documentation on configuration, troubleshooting, design etc.
- Ability to setup the Devops environment and practices.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of understanding of DevOps philosophy, tools and techniques.
- Ability to work with relevant groups to setup and configure the tools.
- Ability to learn new DevOps tools, techniques quickly
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
Primary skills include
- Build and deployment
- Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery
- Jenkins /GIT/SVN/Maven/Gradle/SonarQube config
- Delivery Pipeline
- Bash Scripting
- Deployment automation on any app/ web server
Nice to have
- Configuration Management using Chef/ Puppet
- Exposure to Ansible, Salt
- End to end agile delivery process understanding
- DevOps Consulting experience with multiple clients
- Knowledge of Bamboo
High Business level of Japanese is a must and English is nice to have (reading and writing skill in English is required.)