Who is Capgemini
Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and operates in more than 40 countries. They are one of the world’s largest providers of Consulting, Technology, and Outsourcing. Above all, Capgemini is a people company— 210,000 people in North America, Europe, South America and the Asia Pacific region.
Capgemini has a vast range of capabilities and the ability to deliver them consistently. The firm’s core expertise is in bringing together business, technology, and operations skills to provide truly integrated services. Capgemini has a unique way of working with its clients, which is called Collaborative Business Experience. Collaboration is central to the Capgemini philosophy and a pillar of their service delivery. From strategy development through to implementation, their clients benefit from their tailored approach. They work beside them every step of the way, analyzing their challenges and guiding them through transformation
Careers at Capgemini
Capgemini thrives on hiring individuals with a passion for challenge and achievement, a thirst for knowledge, and a desire to make your career with a company that embraces collaboration. Campgemini offers the following:
Choice & Diversity
Capgemini offers a multi-cultural experience. With around 210,000 people in 44 countries around the globe, you can be sure you will have the freedom to develop a challenging and diverse career.
Capgemini actively supports diversity & life balance and is committed to ensuring that all individuals are shown respect; everyone is treated fairly; and that each individual is valued.
Learning & Development
Your professional development is the key to ensuring that Capgemini retains competitive advantage. They continually develop and deliver learning programs and tools, facilitating best-in-class training and continuous education.
Working with the needs of your business unit at Capgemini, you can tailor your own personal learning agenda. You could be one of the 10,000 delegates who annually participate in the Capgemini University’s virtual and physical learning programs.
Capgemini is looking for a strong delivery head to oversee very large global account, manage senior stakeholder(s) and provision services across digital and data technology teams for our top tier None-Finance clients in Japan related these Industries: Manufacturing, Automotive, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, etc.
- Ability to manage budgets in excess of 1 Billion Japanese Yen
- Manage Client Relationships, steering committees and overall account growth
- Responsible delivery oversight and direction for the entire Japan portfolio for the client
- Must have handle large teams of 100+ full time employees for Japanese clients
- Organize Status Reviews with Portfolio Account Executive drive Portfolio Financial & Operational KPIs
- Responsible for Project Quality respecting Capgemini Delivery Framework
- Experience in end-to-end delivery/program management of complex and large programs is a Must
- Strong experience with client facing and ability to manage expectations
- Ability to drive geographically distributed teams across China and/or India and other location – (Rightshore)
- Leadership experience in continuous improvement initiatives and operations
- Thorough Knowledge of contract management & financial management
- Knowledge of application development and test methodologies/lifecycles is preferred, DevOps, or any of the following technologies: SAP, SFDC, etc. or Cloud platform: AWS, Microsoft Azure.
- Mastering Information & Communications Technologies, from Legacy applications to Digital / DCX and Cloud Services
- Hands on and can-do attitude whilst demonstrating highest business ethics and compliance
- Ability to coach Program/Project Managers is desirable
- Strong experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Experience with IT Consulting is preferred
- Business level fluency in both Japanese and English is required