Capgemini is creating a big data hub for our client using latest Hadoop framework and Spark. Data from various sources will be ingested into Data hub, it will be cleaned, transformed and used for analysis
- Talk to Business Department and IT stakeholders and capture information related to various data concepts.
- Create and maintain Conceptual and Logical data models, and data dictionary.
- Conduct review meetings with Business and IT stakeholders in various functions.
- Define and govern data modeling standards, tools, and best practices.
- Analyze data flows between various systems.
- Coordinate with IT SMEs to understand physical data (files, API, databases, etc.) and map it to the logical data model.
- Create knowledge repository and perform 4 eye check of repository based on standards defined.
- N2 level Japanese, Business English
- Strong SQL for any database
- Data Modeling hands on experience (physical, logical, informational models), Erwin tool, ER diagrams
- Good Data Structures knowledge
- Background on development in one of the following programming languages for at least 3 years (Java, C/C++, Scala, Python, or any object oriented programming language)
- Strong communication skills