Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, has over 17,500 professionals with expertise in SAP solutions, with nearly 40 percent located in global delivery centers and more than 1,300 services clients worldwide. Capgemini’s implementation business in support of SAP solutions spans all major industries, including consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, manufacturing, public sector and financial services, working with companies of all sizes. Capgemini Japan focuses on globalization initiatives, and there have great opportunities of working with global talents, of making human network across the world and of learning our world-class methodology and accelerators.
Project opportunity overview
One of the key challenges that Japanese companies face is globalization, i.e., standardizing enterprise architecture globally. There are not so many Japanese companies that attempt to transform themselves to a global company and there are not so many opportunities of working on globalization. However, in business transformation project for our major Japanese clients, as they are now shifting to a global company, you will be able to work on such globalization opportunity. If you fulfill your responsibility successfully and make this great transformation happen, you will get quite meaningful experience and bilingual coordination capabilities that majorities of the other Japanese clients show their interests for their globalization.
Duty and responsibilities:
- Planning of SAP Data Migration.
- Identifying number of data objects.
- Checking the procedure, tools and templates.
- Data quality management of the pre-migration data.
- Planning and migration of the mock data(purpose, schedule, environment).
- Detailed planning, execution and management of the production data migration.
- Creating weekly status report.
- Facilitating Fit/Harmony/Gap list, System Gap, Business Impact.
- Coordinating with other team leads to manage cross sectional issues.
- Supporting data management by the business users and control quality.
- Planning and leading mock data migration.
- Normalize Upload templates into customer-centric templates.
- Checking data quality and solving problems in the UT, SIT, UAT process.
- Supporting creation of cut-over plan.
- Supporting the client users.
- Management of the team members.
Requirement and Qualification:
- Experience in SAP S/4 HANA, MM(or SD), PP(or QM), FI
- Experience in Legacy -> SAP data migration
- Experience in data migration planning
- Understanding of CSV requirements (Computer system validation)
- Good understanding of Global Templates and Fit/Gap Analysis
- Good translation skill between Japanese speaking business users and English speaking developers.
- Experience in creating WBS and managing the project based on the WBS
- Understanding of upload template/business rules for data prep
- Bilingual (Japanese, English)