Roles & Responsibility
- Develop Data Ingestion and Integration from data sources to Data Warehouse, based on Data Pipeline Framework established by Data Engineering Team and technical requirement specifications developed by Data Analyst and/or Business team.
- Develop all necessary Data Ingestion/Integration processes into Operational in Production Environment.
- Support Day-to-day Operations of database environments.
- Administration and Monitoring of Oracle & SQL Server Database platforms, ensuring their availability, scalability, reliability, and security.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization.
- Support Data Analyst and Business Stakeholder in analyzing and resolving any data issues as required.
- 7+ years of experience in data integration / database administration
- Experience in Oracle or SQL Server database administration is a must
- Experience with Splunk, PowerShell & Bash
- Proficient with Windows & Linux platforms.
- Ability to work with the different teams to develop agile reliable, secure, high performing, efficient, and effective state-of-the-art data and analytics driven solutions
- Drive Data and Business Analytics to a new level while leveraging best in class Data tools and technologies
- Proficient in Japanese and English will be required, at least Business level both in writing and speaking