We are seeking for a Solution Owner for clients Data Systems to partner with our clients Business units and help them build and deliver the strategic Data solutions. This is a hands-on technical role initially focused on building the next generation Data capabilities and then to maintain and deliver continuous improvements..
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Business Product Owners and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and build our Data solutions that are flexible, have improved time to market and sustain our data reporting, data science and data-driven operational requirements.
- Lead the technology design and implementation of underlying Data solutions that are secure, scalable, and provide accurate, timely and reliable data.
- Implement automation for testing and delivering changes to production and integrate into our DevOps environment.
- Maintain the technical excellence of our Data solutions and ensure all the underlying technologies are kept up-to-date.
- Deliver continuous improvements in partnership with one of our Business Units.
- Partner with our Dev Ops and IT Service Delivery teams to provide technical support for production issues and resolve them with minimum business impact.
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions to problems.
- Experience designing and developing strategic business enabling data solutions.
- Strong grasp of information security standards, data privacy principles and how they apply to data solutions.
- Strong technology development skills in the following areas – Hadoop technologies, ETL tools like Talend/Informatica, Business intelligence tools – Power BI/Tableau/Spotfire etc.. , tools used in the Data Science space for Machine learning, AWS and Big data related products available on AWS..
- Working knowledge of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices (Scrum).
- Have at least 5 years and a proven track record in the above mentioned areas.
- A creative thinker, problem solver and a self-learner exploring continuously new technologies and trends.
- A collaborative & flexible quick action taker who thinks customer first
- Excellent bilingual (Japanese and English) verbal and written communication skills