Duties and Responsibilities:
We are building a CAE Analysis team and the team is expected to independently execute entire crash simulation of a new car model and its parts production. The expected result from the team is to suggest design improvements to ensure the structural crashworthiness. The objective of the analysis is to reduce the number of physical prototypes to be built for the mandatory crash tests.
Role has responsibility to manage/supervise/coordinate technical tasks using his/her knowledges from professional experiences and expertise on Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Parts, and Crash Analysis Engineering among international team members.
Requirements and Qualifications (Mandatory):
- Should have senior level of CAE Analysis professional experiences
- Should have experience in managing/supervising/coordination of multi-location/geography teams.
- Should have played customer facing role.
- Shall have a CAE Engineer background (or relevant technical engineering background)
- Shall have knowledge of Crash load case regulations (NCAP protocols and various crash regulations)
- Experienced in structural crashworthiness of a passenger car
- Airbag Modelling and deployment simulation
- Dummy Injuries simulation (Rib intrusion, pelvis force etc.)
- Positioning dummy as per the standards
- Tools and technology skills on: LS Dyna, ANSA
- Academic background in Mechanical Engineering
- Very good skills in technical writing and technical coordination
- Fluent in English and Japanese (read/write)
Requirements and Qualifications (Preferred):
- Knowledge of Post-processing and analysing results
- Experience in plastic, metal, and Seating system for crash analysis
- Experience in Anchorage and Restrain crash analysis.
- Experience in Vehicle Exterior Crash and Impact analysis.
- Native level in Japanese (read/write)
Osaka (*Project site)