• Gather business requirements and convert them into IT requirements with clear acceptance criteria
• Liaise with business owners and IT leaders within client organization on weekly / monthly basis to ensure IT deliveries meet project goals, vision and reflect true voice of customer
• Analyze and document business requirements for business requests while using industry standard analysis techniques such as UML or data flow modeling, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis and business rule definition.
• Conceptualize the solution framework and prepare the business specification documents. Set up review meetings for documents requiring approval
• Knowledge transition to development team for the proposed requirement
• Collaborate across business and technology functions to ensure comprehensive business solutions are implemented
Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• Bilingual JLPT level N2/N1.
• At least 8 years of experience in business requirements definition and application design in system development in the insurance industry
• Those who have analyzed complex business, data, workflow, and technology issues to support decision making
• Ability to understand the entire system development process and use agile and use case techniques
• Proficient in communication skills, good relationship building with related parties, smooth business communication at meetings, etc., and interest adjustment
• Those who have high problem-solving ability and who can proceed with multitasking while keeping an eye on the details while performing overall optimization.