As a BPM Senior Consultant at Capgemini Japan, you will work for a global insurance company for their BPM systems implementation.
You will be responsible for the whole life cycle of the Workflow implementation (From design to deployment)
You will be required to communicate with customer, on-site and offshore during in project.
- Business level Japanese language skill (Speaking and Writing)
- English skill (Reading, Writing)
- Business process knowledge in insurance operation.
- 3+ years BPM implementation experience.
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Experience on software development by major technologies e.g. Java, XML, SOAP, REST
Nice to have
- K2 workflow implementation experience