A Business Analyst to capture, compile and enunciate software requirements of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for our Japanese customers.
This role focuses on elicitation of LIMS solution requirements, designing user’s needs and software requirement specification documents, collaboration with end-users to understand the requirements and provide optimized solutions. The individual will work with our offshore and onsite team members and end-users to ensure LIMS meets Capgemini’s Quality Standards and industry best practices. This role is responsible for reviewing, planning, testing, and compiling documents within the LIMS space.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in IT industry
- 3+ years of experience in Laboratory Informatics solutions
- Fluency in Japanese (writing/speaking)
- Business conversational in English
- Ability to design technical documents, meant for different category of users at different stage of SDLC.
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Pharmaceutical or Biotech industrial experience
- Professional experiences on Laboratory or Biological environment
- Experiences on data migration project