Position Title: Azure Cloud Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
Azure Cloud Co-ordination with business team and infrastructure team
- Azure Cloud Co-ordination with business team and infrastructure team
- Provide inputs to capacity planning in case it is a new environment.
- Work with the Project Members and Client to identify set of tasks unique to the project Delivery.
- Participate and provide inputs to plan the releases.
- Consolidate inputs provided by the designer and appraise the respective teams as required
- Discuss project gaps/ concerns with Line Manager.
- Setup the environment by coordination of application line manager and perform the azure cloud migration
- Work with Engagement manager on status review, client status reporting
- Migrating the code from Traditional Code environment to Azure Cloud environment
- Hands on experience in Analysis Design Coding Testing phases of SDLC with best practices
Requirements and Qualifications:
Skill set : Azure Cloud , J2EE, JAVA
Experience in Azure Environment and Azure Database
- Experience in orchestrating
- Experience in transferring data from SQL to Cloud using ADF
- Client Co-ordination
- Bi-lingual (Japanese Fluent) and Business level of English communication
- Insurance Experience will be good to have
- Experience of working in a multi cultural environment