We are seeking for a hands-on API Developer at Capgemini Japan, you will work for a global insurance company to implement an API Management solution for their system transformation.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the client’s computing architecture.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Development experience in J2EE/Java (5+years)
- Experience in Spring boot
- Knowing the concept of Microservice Architecture /SOA
Nice to Have:
- Experience of CI/CD (Jenkins) environment
- Experience of using Docker
- Experience on Redis
- Experience on Message Brocker (RabbitMQ /IBM message broker /KafkaMQ)
- Bilingual (Japanese, English)