Job Title: Analyst Cybersecurity
Japanese (Native), English (Business Level)
Experience: 4 years – 8 years
Primary Skills (Must Have):
Hands on experience on at least two of the following tools –
- ForcePoint Endpoint DLP
- Palo Alto FW
- BlueCoat Proxy
- Cisco AMP
- Cisco ISE
- McAfee ePO
- O365 DLP
Should have experience in configuring and customizing, Integration and troubleshooting of the above tools. Knowledge of Incident Management process
Secondary Skills (Good to Have):
- Knowledge of network technologies
- Windows and Linux administration
- Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, Web Application Firewalls, anti-spam systems, event correlation systems, etc.
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities, threats, attack scenarios; analysis and intrusion detection skills Should have knowledge of a scripting language and Linux/UNIX command line.
- Willingness to work on multiple Technologies
- Should be a good Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, coordinate, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Mentor and guide the First Level/Junior Security Analysts
- Responsible for execution and maintenance of cybersecurity related analytical processes and tasks.
- Work closely with other Information Security teams to ensure effective incident response.
- Preparing and Reviewing daily/weekly/monthly reports a required ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Analysis of cybersecurity incidents and take appropriate action to resolve the incident with SLA
- Performing Health check of Security tools and creating & reviewing of monthly reports and dashboards
Additional Remarks for Consideration:
Good understanding of Incident Triage, ITIL Process, service and SLA Management and Reporting.
Shift Timing (9×5,24×7): 9×5 with On-call support