Client is a leading life insurance company, and initiated a strategic plan to re-structure applications and rebuild enterprise architecture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Perform as senior system analyst to lead or support API solution and microservice based system design work
2) Perform as senior system analyst to lead or support API solution and microservice based system design work
3) Review API Interface and API detail design, and support development for API development.
4) Prepare technical documentation for API architecture and design• Provide knowledge transform, training, coaching to development team.
5) Liaise with Key Stakeholders for critical decisions
(Must to have)
1)5+ years of experiences on seniro system analyst or solution/applicaiton architect role with open system technology, espcailly on API development architecture knowledge
2) Hands-on API design and development abilities with microservice based application systems
3) Microservice/API development with Java Spring boot
3) Strong Japanese (N2 or higher)
(Better to have)
1) Familiar with mainstream ETL technologies (Informatica ETL, IBM data staging, data spider etc)
Work Location : Tokyo (Client site)
Working style : Hybrid ( 2 days per week WFH)
Salary range - 8.5M -10.5M (Depending on exp and current salary