Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall accountable for automation test planning and strategy
- Build and review automation estimations and ensure appropriate budget allocations
- Coordination with Test team and other project stakeholders for smooth and timely delivery
- Coordination with leadership for required support
- Review and analyze QA metrics, identify risks based on outliers and deviations. Report the project health to various stake holders including Senior Management
- Create or Update automation framework
- Responsible for managing test data approach for automation and creating key automation scripts for the program
- Managing Test Execution and Reporting of automation test results
- Prepare and share the best practices and innovations
- First point of escalation for automation test issues
- Ensure Demand Management and team readiness for the program through upskilling and cross training
Requirements and Qualifications:
Must to have:
- Over 5 years of experience in managing Automation for large Testing projects
- In-depth experience in automation estimation models and Testing tools
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, infrastructure, products and services and IT portfolio and program management.
- Good knowledge on testing process and methodologies
- Strong analytical, communication skills and relationship management skills
- Strong experience on Selenium and Java. Must have worked on Selenium and Java for at least 2 years
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and capabilities
- Must be able to be an individual contributor and drive design and strategy exercises for the program.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge and experience on Services test automation using SOAP UI or similar tools.
- Insurance domain experience. ※Financial services experience is a must.
- Strong experience on Automation framework set up for large programs. Must have created at least 2 automation frameworks
Proficient in Japanese and English.