This role will be responsible for identifying and assessing opportunities to Automate insurance production processes and managing automation projects to drive productivity growth, designing and test execution for system integration testing and regression testing.
- Identifying and assessing opportunities to automate insurance production processes
- Define Automation Testing scope, decide the framework and develop script with best suited programming language based on project feature
- Define and drive the Automation Test Plan and lead the execution of testing
- Work with Sub system application owners, Developer and Business users.
- Identify key Matrix and KPIs for product quality
- Maintain Automation Issue and risk tracker and report to Manager every day
- Showing creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage, productivity and test effectiveness.
- The person will be responsible for the team management/building of testing engineers
- Flexible in taking up diverse roles
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 years experience with QTP
- Good application experience with automation projects.
- The person has excellent communication skill.
- Good knowledge of Automation Tool like Selenium, UFT, Cucumber etc.
- Good automation framework design experience.
- Experience with web services, in particular REST API testing.
- Familiar with Java, VB scripts.
- Fitnesse, Bambo/Jenkins, with Python developing strong experience.
- Experience in Test management & Defect tracking tool (ALM, JIRA)
- Experience of working in both Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Deep understanding of Testing process (UT/Smoke Test/ ST/SIT/UAT/ E2E/Adhoc/Regression)
Nice to Have
- Experience in querying database like IDM DB2 and SQL.
- ISTQB (International Software Testing) certified.
- Insurance Domain experience
- Both Japanese and English are preferred as work languages.