Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good knowledge of or experience with published standards, guidance, best practices, profiles, and frameworks related to IAM and cyber security and practical implementation in an enterprise (NIST, ISO/IEC 27000 series, SANS CIS Critical Security Controls)
- Understanding of zero trust security principles
- Understanding of SSO, MFA, adaptive and risk-based authentication, secrets management, role/attribute/policy-based access controls, and cloud (e.g. AWS and Azure) native identity and access solutions
- Understanding of Microsoft Zero Trust security model and Azure solutions (such as AAD, conditional access, Intune, application proxy)
Nice to have:
- Experience with best-practice and implementation frameworks and security models for zero trust such as Google’s BeyondCorp, Forrester’s Zero Trust Model, Gartner’s Continuous Adaptive Risk and Trust Assessment (CARTA), Gartner’s Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA), Gartner’s Secure Access Service Edge (SASE), NIST Special Publication 800-207 (Zero Trust Architecture)
- CISSP, GIAC, CISA or other security certifications
- Familiar with architecture standards (TOGAF or SABSA, or expands are to meet)
What duties will help you grow?
- Participation in design and development of Zero Trust Architecture and solutions
- Hands-on completion of projects relating to Zero Trust
- Determine Zero Trust requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements
- Focus will include but is not limited to Zero Trust strategies, network segmentation strategies, network/identity/risk/posture-based security controls
- Designs, develops, configures, and implements solutions to resolve complex and highly complex technical and business issues related to related to data security, zero trust implementations, and hybrid/cloud environments.
What your development path can look like?
Our target is to expand the skills and capabilities by working on challenging international projects and keeping focus on self-development, training and certification.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).