An overview of the role
Capgemini’s Transformation approach helps frame and implement the solution to modern problems in volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous situations. Capgemini has selected ServiceNow and Zendesk to advance our service delivery business within our Global Delivery Centers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
As a Zendesk Technology Consultant within Capgemini’s Business Services Global Business Line the following set of responsibilities and duties exists.
• Deliver functional tools strategies which support client business processes and support our global delivery centers, recommendations and solutions that will overall improve our client’s experience and delivery center outcomes.
• Promote Capgemini’s Digital Contact Center (DCO), and Digital Learning Operations (DLO) practice, its principles while leveraging our assets.
• Strong client facing skills and a good listener. Ability to push a point/right solution to different stakeholders (both technical and non-technical)
• A strong background in end to end infrastructure technologies and architecture, ideally from more than one company
• Project delivery for application discovery service both agent and agentless. Provide application modeling.
• ServiceNow expertise gained from production application deployment, proven experience of delivering complex cloud project engagements
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills;
• Possess the ability to clearly articulate the pros and cons of technology choices and solution design decisions and to construct and present rational options to clients and prospective clients on the options they have;
• Comfortable facilitating group discussions and leading client strategy and design activities; able to translate client needs and opportunities into architecture specifications that can be referred to by the analyst, development and migration teams;
• Have a focus on getting the job done and done properly;
• Should have done POC for customer interaction process.
** NB – this role is a 6 month fixed term contract**
Why this role?
This role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Zendesk or ServiceNow Consultant to join us and deliver tools and strategies that help us move our customers businesses forwards.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Ability to independently understand and transition into Capgemini’s methodologies and approaches.
- Experience of Supporting the technical and tools sales cycle with RFP/RFI/RFQ development.
- Must have a technical and automation first mindset who understands the ever-changing Contact Center platform and associate tools.
- Will have experience in software QA testing including creating and completing tests, issue tracking and strong debugging skills.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and interculturally across geographically dispersed groups with a proven track record of driving results.
- Must hold prior experience with governance, risk and compliance management.