Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
Joining us means that, in function of your skills, you will be able to tackle the very diverse kinds of challenges involved with supporting companies in the creation and development of new products or
services and related processes. Your responsibilities will be in line with your expertise, seniority and performance. You will hence grow at your own pace and we can guarantee your learning curve will
never stabilize nor curve down.
- You will hold an excellent Master’s degree in an engineering field related to life sciences: bio-engineering, biomedical sciences, industrial pharmacy, biology, biochemistry, industrial engineer: biochemistry/chemistry…
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
- You show passion in your field of expertise
- You are driven by new technologies & change
- You are results & client-oriented and you have a high level of commitment
- You are pragmatic, self-driven, go-getter & enthusiastic
- You like to work in a (multidisciplinary) team
- You have excellent communication skills
- We encourage autonomy and innovative ideas.
- We give the opportunity to make a difference at your level.
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re inviting you to be part of our unique community. We will provide you with tools & grounds to work.
- We integrate you in a team
- We inspire through interesting initiatives and great leaders
- We support training possibilities and official certification within our Capgemini Engineering Academy
- We offer attractive compensation & benefits package