Be Part Of The Next Generation With Capgemini Engineering
Junior Embedded Software Engineer
- Passionate about (embedded) software and technology
- A Master in Electronics Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- An experienced developer, preferably with C, C++, and Python
- Familiar with basic Agile concepts
- A convinced Linux user
- Flexible and adaptable, open to new environments and technologies
- Eager to learn and to continuously improve your skills
- Result-oriented with a high-quality standard
- Positive, optimistic, and pragmatic
- Fluent in English
- Be involved in diverse projects at multiple customers, in multiple industries
- Discover, assimilate, then master various technologies and tools
- Be presented with challenging technical problems
- Translate daunting requirements into witty features
- Design and develop innovative (embedded) software
- Submit devices to scrutinous testing and validation
- Support the customer from concept to delivery
- Apply and evangelize our high-quality standards
At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development.
In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you training, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package. If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!