We are looking for a Facility Manager/Workplace manager to our Nordic Corporate Real Estate Services (CRES). The position will be towards Northern part of Sweden and Finland. If you are a person who are good to build relationships and appreciate a role with various tasks and responsibilities, then maybe you are the right person for us!
About the role
As part of the CRES Nordic team, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Coordination, delegation and monitoring of various facility functions across the responsibilities of Capgemini’s Corporate Real Estate Services.
- Make sure we provide a good and clean work environment for Capgeminis employees.
- Apply global policies, standards and processes within workspace management.
- Support Office Managers in their role and provide excellent service within workspace management.
- Responsible for safety, security, maintenance and services of our work facilities to ensure they meet the needs of the organization and its employees.
- Ensure that the maintenance plan is followed according to budget and time schedule.
- Manage and maintain Facility Management suppliers.
The most important part of this role is your personality and your skills to build trust with local stakeholders as well as diplomacy within the organization, where your function is “for the good of the company”. Feeling joy at work is something we value very highly in our team.
Who are you?
We believe the successful candidate would be able to show below skills and experiences:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience from a related role within the area of facility management or equal.
- Good skills regarding key facility service areas in a fast paced and international environment.
- Strong organizational skills, preferably from an international matrix organization.
- Great skills in written and spoken Swedish and English.
- Flexible and still have a strong attention to detail.
- Focus and balance the workload in a dynamic and virtual environment.
- Ability to articulate and influence with colleagues and managers.
- Successful track record of managing competing priorities effectively.
- Experience in identifying issues and developing alternative solutions if needed.
- Strong merit if you have experience in project management.
To be successful in the role you are strategical, structured, have a natural business acumen and a curious mindset. Through your communicative and social skills, you establish good relationships both within the company as well as externally. You are solution oriented by nature and show great responsibility and dedication for your own personal development.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages the entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with individual career development.
The role is one-year temporary contract with possibility to a permeant employment. You can be based in Stockholm, Sundsvall or Umeå. As Facility/Workplace Manager you will report to Head of Workplace manager Nordic.
Travel on occasional basis will be required.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Contact Person: Angelica Strand email@example.com.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.