The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Great opportunity to work with our growing Microsoft Technology division for a good Services Lead with Extensive experience with Microsoft 365 Exchange Online (cloud), Exchange Hybrid (MRS and Edge servers) and Microsoft Exchange 2013/2019 (on premise).Extensive experience with Office 365 External Email Encryption, M365 Advanced Compliance and Advanced eDiscovery, Exchange integration on a multi-forest design at large scale, Troubleshooting complex technical issues in Exchange, Role Based Access Management (RBAC) and writing complex PowerShell scripts and automating tasks in Exchange.
Ideally you have lead and supported offshore SDM’s working on a client site.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
• Experience in the Email Office platform (2010/2013/2016/2019 & O365)
• Knowledge of Office 365 and the MS strategy for Office
• Knowledge of Active Directory components and GPO’s
• Experience in identity and access management systems
• Microsoft Windows Server platform
• SCCM 2007/2012, Intune, MDM and best practices for software delivery
• Knowledge of Email platforms, preferably Exchange/Outlook
• Knowledge of EUC, Macros and VB scripts. Coding knowledge/skills are preferred.
• Typically educated to degree level
• Lead offshore teams (India, Poland)
• Extensive knowledge of the MS Office architecture and design principles at enterprise scale.
• Excellent ability to build strong relationships and communicate with a wide spectrum of stakeholders
• Excellent knowledge of engineering products and product evaluation
• Strong communication, project management, analytical, lateral thinking, planning and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and implement technology and have orchestrated the utilisation of this technology.
• Ability to apply multiple technologies to business situations, identifies and applies productivity improvements, and blends the technical environment with strategic direction.
• Experience in designing software architectures, understanding of common architectural patterns and trends
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Ability to produce high-quality presentations and reports that articulate complex technology components in a business-friendly language.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- MS Certifications on Office, exchange, AD, Windows Desktop, Windows Server
- ITIL Certifications
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.