Order Desk Procurement Analyst
An overview of the role
There is a requirement for an order desk procurement analyst to form part of the team providing a provisioning service for IT and telephony products and services for the Metropolitan Police Service. The role will good communication skills and the ability to work to contracted SLA’s.
Why this role?
- Answer customer queries via telephone and email
- Process orders as per the Met security process using the relevant tools and databases
- Ensure that purchase orders are sent to suppliers within the service levels
- Monitor and track orders and requests
- Update relevant records regularly
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that orders are delivered in line with service levels
- Gain authorisation for customer requests for urgent orders and requests and action.
- Log and track supplier issues
- Pass supplier issues to the Catalogue Manager and Order Desk management
- Escalate delivery issues and problems reported by either Suppliers support teams and customers
- Refer issues to team leaders on a daily basis
- Communicate with customers
- Follow agreed MET processes and procedures
- Track orders on Suppliers delivery sites and supplier reports
- Maintain GPS orders (receipting)
- Manage invoice queries as referred to by Capgemini Accounts Payable
- Refer end of life and supply issues to the catalogue manager
- Refer catalogue issues to the Catalogue manager
- Provide suggestions for Know How solutions to Team Leaders
- Provide input for daily stats on performance and issues
- Provide regular feedback to customers, team leaders and Order Desk Management on issues and escalations
- Good understanding in the use of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook
- Well organised
- Good numeracy skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, multi task and take on additional roles as and when required
- Team player with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients
- Flexible both within core role and in terms of assigned work
- Enthusiastic, proactive and tenacious
- Inspires confidence and respect
- Ability to stay calm and collected during challenging situations
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com