Workday HCM Consultant | 7 to 9 years | Bengaluru
- Strong knowledge of Workday and other implementations.
- Workday HCM certified.
- Exposure to Workday configurations: business processes, condition rules, report writing.
- Willingness to grow on other Workday functional areas like Absence, Performance, Talent, Security, Compensation, Reporting.
- Education: Masters in HR or equivalent
- Work in a global Workday support team setup as a WD HCM Lead.
- At least one implementation and one support project experience.
- Gather and develop global business requirements and build business processes based on best practices needed for Workday enhancement.
- Managing Workday system and business process configurations, system and data maintenance, and content management;
- Developing and generating reports and presentations containing insightful analytics;
- Consulting with HR and external business stakeholders on technology issues, business requirements, and user adoption;
- Providing customer service, instruction, and support to HR system users;
- Serving as a subject matter expert and resource to HR team members and external business units;
- Supporting testing efforts in implementation of HR technology.
October 1, 2020