An overview of the role
As a Workday HCM/Compensation Lead you will have strong experience in the delivery of HCM/Compensation in Workday projects and be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of the policies and processes that drive these two functional areas. You’ll be comfortable leading a small functional team in these areas or working on your own as part of a larger project team.
You’ll be leading and working with clients at all levels, and advising them on the best solution possible using Workday HCM/Compensation. The role will include process and solution design and gap analysis to standard Workday functionality during the business blueprint project phase, advising and influencing decisions of key business stakeholders. You’ll be leading configuration Workday including advising customers and defect fixing during system testing, legacy data mapping and integration to other modules and legacy applications. You’ll be familiar with the specification of non-standard enhancements and report design. Specific knowledge of more than one industry sector, and associated HCM industry solutions, relevant to Capgemini’s business.
Why this role?
This is a unique opportunity to join and be part of growing the Capgemini Workday capability as part of the Packages division working with a number of FTSE 100 companies. Capgemini’s Workday practise is growing with more than 180 consultants globally and you’ll be an important part of the HCM/Compensation capability.
You’ll have been through at least 2 full lifecycles of Workday HCM/Compensation implementation, where one these was in a leading role. You’ll have
- Strong Consulting skills – demonstrable presentation and client facing skills. All candidates must be assertive and articulate with the ability to sustain, develop and grow existing customer relationships, and build new ones.
- Good Knowledge of end to end HR processes, including UK statutory requirements and the sort of issues that clients will need to address through the implementation of Workday.
- Knowledge of the Workday Roadmap and its competitors.
- Views on how the market will evolve, and a desire to help clients make decisions that define the strategic direction of the business.
- A strong “can-do” attitude and willingness to share knowledge with and learn from their peers.
- Current Workday certifications in HCM/Compensation and at least 2 other areas of Workday HCM including Core HCM.
- Experience of working in an on-shore, near-shore, off-shore model.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance
their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.