Workday Consultant | 2 to 4 years | Bengaluru
- Strong knowledge of Workday and other implementations
- Experience deploying multiple Workday Security or HCM projects simultaneously a plus
- Exposure to Workday configurations: business processes, condition rules, report writing
- Willingness to grow on other Workday functional areas like Absence, Performance, Talent, Security, Compensation, Reporting.
- Bachelors / Masters degree is a must
- Responsible to update all security roles and access as new functionality and requirements are introduced
- Design and architect security roles and processes to support business requirements
- Troubleshoot and solve Security related issues across all GHR domains
- Recommend best security practices and provide sound solutions to support end to end business processes
- Maintains documentation for Service Centers, representatives and approval authority for service center business processes
- Design, development, implementation, maintenance of the security framework for cloud-based applications
- Create user accounts and assign required security roles to enable third party integrations.
- Must have good understanding about Workday functional areas and associated Domain and BP security policies.
- Solid understanding about security policy restrictions and configurable system security administration
- Analyze, design, and build new custom reports using standard Workday reporting functionality (ex: Report Writer, Calculated Fields) with the understanding of the minimum and maximum permission required to access data. Kronos report writer knowledge is a plus.
October 1, 2020