Workday Consultant | 3 to 5 years | Bengaluru
- Work in a global Workday support team setup as a WD Talent & Performance consultant.
- Experience in Talent and Performance Management area of Workday.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Talent configuration.
- Possess strong domain knowledge in the relevant area.
- Gather and develop global business requirements and build business processes based on best practices needed for Workday enhancement.
- Experience deploying multiple Workday Talent or HCM projects simultaneously a plus
- Exposure to Workday configurations: business processes, condition rules, report writing
- Leadership experience
- Willingness to grow on other Workday functional areas like Absence, Performance, Talent, Security, Compensation, Reporting
- 2-3 full scale implementation & support.
October 1, 2020