We are looking for a Work Force Management Specialist, you could be our next colleague!
This role oversees work force management skills and requires the ability to understand business nuances and beyond just the numbers. This position will oversee a team that manages forecasting and planning for multiple geographies governed by varied regulatory requirements along with its integration and support.
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas.
- Provide real-time monitoring via available tools (i.e Verint Real-Time Adherence) workforce management techniques.
- Ensuring data updates into scheduling system.
- Integration of WFM with other on-premises or SAAS solutions.
- Maintenance of Verint Workforce Management software.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of DevOps way of working.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong team player committed to timely delivery of projects.
Ability to follow the process but to remain flexible in achieving project objectives.