- Define, build and maintain in good operational conditions complex technical environments with respect to SLAs.
- Install, Configure & Manage VMware Cloud stack (VCF i.e. VRA, VROPS) including ESXi Infrastructure and Vcenter Server.
- Manage Updates for all VMware components, Hosts and VMware tools for VM’s via Update Manager Plug-in,
- Able to Deploy/ Configure/ Manage vROPs,
- Administrator vROPs Dashboard & widgets.
- Able to resolve vROPs issues, capcity planning and ensure compliance.
- Configure and Manage HA , DRS , Resource Pools clusters.
- Manage Backups and Restore, along with understanding of VMware Snapshots.
- Configure and Manage Monitoring Alerts w.r.t VMware Hypervisors and VM’s
- Perform Capacity and Performance reports for Cluster , Hosts , Storage , VM’s etc
- Daily Health checks and Performance of the VMware infrastructure