Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
- Very good knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy management
- Good knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012 R2 systems
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft services (DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, IIS)
- Professional experience with managing Microsoft OS
- Familiarity with High Availability solutions
- French language skills (B1 level or higher)
Currently we are looking for experienced professional to work within a team which is responsible for supporting the large Windows System environment. Windows System Consultant will be able to expand her/his knowledge in Windows OS area through access to dedicated client’s environment and cooperation with high class specialists within and outside our company. As well as taking part in projects concerning scripting activities. Work during European business hours.
Microsoft technology tower is a team that supports several customers in many Microsoft produces. We are responsible for a global infrastructure support which includes products such as Windows Servers 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2, Microsoft Exchange Server, Office 365, SCOM and many others Microsoft enterprise products.
Our team is built of over 20 engineers and we have onboarded no only engineers or senior engineers we hire junior engineers with the possibility of development their skills in Microsoft products.
Our clients are global companies which are recognizable all over the world. Our goal is to deliver top-support but also the development of our employees is a must have in our team.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing