Please find the below description:
Primary Skill – Windows Server NT Server, 2000, 2003,2008,2012 Build and Administration;
Secondary Skill – Active Directory Build and Administration;
· In depth knowledge in Windows Server and Active Directory 2003, 2003R2, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2012R2. In depth knowledge in DNS, DHCP and file services.Good knowledge on backup and recovery and Server Patching process.
· Practical experience of Remote Desktop Services Cross Domain resource access.
· Expertise knowledge of latest Microsoft technologies like Windows Server 2012, HyperV and System Centre.
· Fundamental knowledge of ESX VMware Infrastructure Knowledge of Ticketing tool any Demonstrate good communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving skills.
· Basic working knowledge of scripting Good knowledge of change management processes and ticketing applications.
· Ability to give clear and consistent instructions to team members.
· Reasonable knowledge of current hardware and software technologies and its uses Task oriented, selfinitiated and objective driven.
· Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines Good and fluent Communication Skills.
Good to have skills Windows Server and Active Directory 2003, 2003R2, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2012R2 Remote Desktop Services. Patching Virtualization. ITIL Process related knowledge. MCITP Certification ;