Windows Admin – 4 to 6 years – Mumbai
Job Title:- Windows Admin
Experience:- 4 to 6 years
Job Location:- Mumbai
- Senior System Engineer (Windows) is responsible for end-to-end delivery of infrastructure solutions to external customers.
- Working with Development, Product and other Infrastructure Services teams, the Senior Engineer will deliver an infrastructure solution that is technically sound, resilient to failure, operationally supportable, and meets the requirements of the business.
- A high degree of collaboration with Development and other IS teams is required to provide right level of agility within a defined delivery process.
- Requires 5+ years experience working within a Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 environment with proven experience leading engineering efforts.
- Extensive experience in Enterprise Infrastructure Services including Data Center, Cloud, Virtualization, Server, Storage, Network, Desktop.
- Experience in maintaining the AD/Messaging infrastructure to support Exchange.
- Manage and collaborate with vendors and cross-functional teams to minimize system downtime with timely & appropriate communication to customers and EIS management.
- Experience supporting multiple Xen, VMWare 5.x instances.
- Experience providing hands-on, Tier 3 & 4 support during and after a migration or implementation effort, within an O&M environment.
- Experience to manage SQL Server infrastructure.
- Proficiency with Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Create documentation of work instructions for team members.
- Configure, manage, support, and troubleshoot SCCM, SCOM.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of systems supporting Windows server deployments including automation utilizing OSD and MDT.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of backup technologies.
- Understanding of the principles of ITIL.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in working with people with a wide range of personalities and abilities across different geographies.
- Certifications: • Microsoft Certifications • ITIL • CCNA or equivalent.
Contact Person:- Nitika Pandita