- Windows Server and Active Directory 2003, 2003R2, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2016
- In depth knowledge in Windows Server and Active Directory 2003, 2003R2, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2012R2.
- In depth knowledge in DNS, DHCP and file services.
- Good knowledge on backup and recovery and Server Patching process.
- Practical experience of Remote Desktop Services
- Cross Domain resource access
- Expertise/ knowledge of latest Microsoft technologies like Windows Server 2012, Hyper-V and System Centre,
- Fundamental knowledge of ESX VMware Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Ticketing tool (any)
- Demonstrate good communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Basic working knowledge of scripting
- Good knowledge of change management processes and ticketing applications
- Ability to give clear and consistent instructions to team members.
- Reasonable knowledge of current hardware and software technologies and its uses
- Task oriented, self-initiated and objective driven
- Able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good and fluent Communication Skills.