• Generate and manage schedules to match volume forecast and meet KPIs viz. schedule efficiency.
• Manage large amount of data to identify shortages, conduct RCA while working towards business solutions.
• Provide subject matter expertise, sharing knowledge and supporting key stakeholders.
• Manage resource planning mailbox and answer/action within SLA.
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of resource planning/scheduling process.
• Working experience with tools NICE IEX/Verint WFM.
• Strong knowledge of the scheduling process viz. Schedule creation, Shift Bids, Vacation Bids etc.
• Good knowledge of MS office Tools especially Excel and PowerPoint.