WFM Lead | 5 to 7 years | Noida
- Provide real-time monitoring via available tools (Verint Real-Time Adherence, Avaya CMS Supervisor etc.) and workforce management techniques.
- Produces call volume forecasts on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for multi- site operation.
- Generates and evaluates staffing schedules.
- Ensuring data updates into scheduling system.
- Generates short and long-term staffing models and provides recommendations based on analysis.
- Compares results to forecast and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Excel and other Windows based programs.
- Experience with WFM software (Verint /Blue Pumpkin, IEX etc.) that includes real-time adherence.
- Experience in capacity planning.
May 12, 2021