<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Position Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Role: Websphere Portal Developer
The project has been developed using IBM WebSphere Portal, IBM WCM, Webservices, and RAD 8.5.
The person joining the team has to perform following duties:
- Understand the existing code and application which is in production.
- Work with Business Analyst and Business people to understand and define the requirements for enhancements and new additions.
- Need to work in IBM WebSphere Portal and IBM WCM for most of the time with Oracle as the database.
- Some work might involve changes to existing webservices and or creation of new webservices.
- Need to work with onsite team members and offshore team members to design, code and test new enhancements/additions to existing application.
- Need to work with multiple stake holders including external vendors, other dependent projects, client, RTB (Application support team) and internal Capgemini teams.
- Have to lead the team from scope definition of each release (mostly quarterly), estimations, design (HLD & DD), coding, testing and deployment.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law