Role : WebMethods Developer | Exp : 2 – 9 Years | Chennai
Please carry a Government Approved Photo ID Original & 2 Passport size photograph, without these you will not be allowed to attend the interview.
Roles and Responsibilities –
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
- Develop and execute unit test plans.
- Ensure designs follow specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
Required Skills and Capabilities –
- Must have
- Knowledge and experience in WebMethods
- Integration server
- Web Services (WSDL and REST) development
- Broker/Messaging (JMS, UM, MQ) development
- File transfers (SFTP, MFT)
- Knowledge on Web Services standards and technologies (e.g., XML, SOAP, WSDL, REST, JSON)
- Hands-on experience with the entire software development life cycle and Agile methodologies (requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing), SQL knowledge (Oracle)
- Nice to have:
- Experience in building architecture, design solutions for high volume transactional orders.
- Knowledge and exposure to DevOps (CI/CD) implementation specific to WebMethods
- Experienced with Jenkins tool
- Experienced with Swagger tooling
Job Location: Chennai
Required Experience: 2 to 9 Years
Primary Skill: Webmethods
Secondary Skills: Integration server , Web Services (WSDL and REST) development, Adaptors, Broker/Messaging (JMS, UM, MQ) development, File transfers (SFTP, MFT)