Major banks and insurance companies are outsourcing transformation programmes on a regular basis to Capgemini. To meet this demand, we are looking to hire skilled .NET Developers to join our team. These are highly complex programmes that have major impacts on the multiple business lines of our clients. We use new technologies, and several Capgemini business units work together in a "distributed delivery model" to deliver such programmes.
- Use your C# & ASP.Net skills to help our clients develop their legacy applications on modern cloud-hosted platforms.
- As a key part of the scrum team, help to reshape our clients' core products, working on green- and brownfield solutions using the latest technologies.
- Play a large role in the product lifecycle, contributing to design, development & delivery through our automated deployment pipelines.
- Build easy-to-consume services for consumption by a number of other product teams and systems.
- Bring your strong experience of TDD and automation to further increase confidence in and quality of the systems you work on.
- Experience working in application support handling tickets raised by end users.
- Version control using GIT repositories OWASP Top 10 security framework.
- Experience developing in Microsoft .NET 4 7 onwards.
- Experience of C# ASP .Net and MVC Web Services.
- Integration using SOAP and REST, JSON, XML, XPath and XSLT.
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio 2017 or higher.
- Significant experience in planning documenting and executing unit and integration tests.
- Experience working with a commercial CMS preferably EpiServer.
- Experience with reading and analysing Application Logs.
- Experience with knowledge based systems.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.