Web Content Management | 4 to 6 years | Mumbai
- Create and manage content on the CMS through integration of text, images, documents and videos, in a timely manner, ensuring quality.
- Perform quality checks and audits to identify and resolve issues (typos, broken links, functionality errors, poor usability, etc.)
- Ensure that content publication follows governance principles and visual identity guidelines.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations taking into consideration website architecture.
- Developing custom dashboard for regular & precise reporting.
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends.
- Providing actionable insights based on the available analytical data.
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns.
- Documentation relating to existing processes and suggestion / presentations for improving those processes.
- Five to six years of working with standard content management systems, viz. Drupal, WordPress, and analytics tools: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Omniture, WebTrends, etc and webmaster tools.
- Understanding of natural and paid search, display and social media monitoring and listening tools.
- Working closely with the digital & marketing teams.
- Collaborating with the web application team and social media team.
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as Google Keyword Planner, Google Webmaster Tools, Moz, etc.
- Strong background in content management, content layout, UI/UX principles.
October 6, 2020