Are you passionate about digitalization and innovation and thrive in a fast-moving environment? At Capgemini Invent’s Intelligent Industry Data & Analytics practice, we help organizations utilize advanced analytics, AI and intelligent automation technologies to drive financial excellence and enable strategic, real-time business decision-making. We are experiencing rapid growth and recruiting experienced hires to our office at Kungsholmen, Stockholm.
Be part of our journey
- Driving real change together with our clients with diversity, transparency and sustainability as key values
- Innovative projects and international teams as well as successful growth in digital future topics
- Transparent career prospects and further training opportunities within a global network of experts
Bring to life what’s next
- Development of data-driven solutions and business models
- Innovative topics at the interface between business, strategy, data and IT
- Business perspective in data topics – help organizations transform data into valuable insights
Your skills & career
Your role and responsibilities will depend on your level of seniority and background, but great if you fulfill some of the criteria below:
- A Master’s degree with a business, technical or information technology focus
- 2+ years work experience from similar roles, e.g. as Business Analyst or Project Manager in a project-based setting
- Experience from one of the following areas: Data Strategy, Operating Model, Business Case & Value Discovery or Intelligent Process Automation
- Enjoy the combination of tech understanding, strategic analysis and implementation work as well as having the ability to think conceptually and analytically
- A proactive mindset, efficient way of working, high degree of reliability and a strong team spirit
- Excellent Swedish and English skills
Capgemini Invent is the Capgemini Group’s global consulting unit for digital innovation and transformation. It helps CxOs plan and shape the future of their businesses. The team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise to develop new digital solutions and the business models of the future. Capgemini Invent employs over 10, 000 people in more than 30 locations and 25 creative studios worldwide.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV no later than January 23d.
Press here for more information about our Intelligent Industry practice.