About the Team
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
About the Role
Define, plan, pilot and deploy re-engineered business process for customers’ warehousing business processes. Work with clients to define requirements, operations mapping, workflow and data flow. Drive project team through the business process transformation cycle including process flows, solution configuration, data migration, user acceptance testing and client process training in line with system implementation best practices.
Most importantly about you
- Minimum 8 years of Warehouse Management experience in Consumer Goods/ Food & Beverage/Retail / Grocery/FMCG/Stationary and Education Materials/Cold Storage warehouses/Dangerous Goods Material
- Experience and good understanding of 3PL/4PL warehousing context
- Good understanding of Logistics concepts
- Domain expertise in extended supply chain, and specifically in overall distribution including distributed order management and direct to consumer space
- Global perspective and knowledge of business and technology trends in WMS
- Broad WMS experience base to include process consulting, implementation, testing and support
- Experience in end-to-end life cycle of Warehouse Management System implementation and integration of host systems with WMS software
- Experience in integrating WMS with automated & voice material handling systems
- Proven track record of managing large scale and complex WMS implementations
- In-depth understanding of Warehousing processes, design and material handling systems
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2018 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty.
If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Want to know more? To learn more about Capgemini and find out about what makes our people unique, log onto www.capgemini.com.au
Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior or at offer time. Successful applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Record and Reference checks prior to commencement of employment.