Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Understanding of one of the following areas: Enterprise architecture, WAN/LAN infrastructure, Vulnerabilities, Security Bulletins, Software/Firmware Publisher Patch Distribution Websites
- Understanding of IT Service Management in line with IT industry standards and best practices, e.g. ITIL process experience
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Basic Security understanding
- Fluent English
Please mind that this role will work on rotational shifts: European and USA hours. The hours will be discussed with candidates during the phone interview.
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Nice to have CompTia Security + certification or similar.
What duties will help you grow?
- Maintain software/firmware repository in compliance with customer requirements, monitor and process tickets for software/firmware changes to identify vulnerabilities
- Identify and document software/firmware vulnerabilities, remediations, and patches from vendors and collaborate with cross functional teams for remediation efforts
- Support mitigation plans
- Identify improvements and optimizations for security patching and remediation processes
What your development path can look like?
Cybersecurity practice is a global Microsoft and Amazon partner which gives us large training and certification benefits to develop cloud security skills. We also offer wide certification opportunity covering: (ISC)2, ISACA, CompTIA and many more.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow. Quoting our employees, there’s a lot of opportunities, you just need to take it.
• You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't a have rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, OK System and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Quoting our employees, in P&C team you are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help you professionally or just to drink a coffee with you – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. You have a space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.