VueJS Technical_ 4 to 6 Years_ Hyderabad
• Experience with Vue.js, Vue Router and Vuex
• Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules
• Experience with Webpack
• Ability to build and improve a REST/JSON API client
• Ability to debug API responses
• Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
• Experience with testing frameworks
• Solving architectural challenges for a large-scale application involving a high-level of customer configurability, multiple user-types, multi-language support and more by conducting research on and experiments with alternate solutions to present recommendations.
• Ready for Hands-on coding at times, whatever it takes to get the job done and ensure project success.
• Overseeing and leading a team of three to five developers.
• Designing, developing, and enforcing high-quality code that exhibits excellent performance, meets product requirements, and focuses on scalability and maintainability by evaluating and incorporating new libraries tools, and technologies, code reviews, refactoring, testing etc.
• Taking overall accountability and ownership for the success of the team, their work, and the project. This includes identifying next steps, clarifying unclear tasks, and breaking larger tasks into smaller and more manageable tasks.