Life Sciences organisations are undergoing major change, facing new external challengers, new technology trends, internal cost pressures, and the some of the industries in the UK face an uncertain future. Leveraging our Capgemini’s strong network of clients, talent and assets, we are ideally positioned to help our clients re-invent their business models.
We are looking for someone with deep industry specialism in Life Sciences, combined with end business understanding, technology skills, and a highly collaborative working style, you will shape one of our Global Bluechip Pharma and Consumer Health Accounts globally by driving new business and expanding existing business.
Our client is one of 60 Global Platinum Accelerator accounts for Capgemini – with specific support, focus and ambition at Board level – enabling the successful candidate to bring the best of Capgemini’s experience and capability to our client globally.
Why this role?
We'll provide you with the opportunity to:
Help drive our strategy, shape our offers, develop our portfolio within our client, with a focus on the 4 ‘R’s
o Reach – CxO intimacy and coverage
o Relevance – Penetration in Cloud & Data + Group/industry portfolio
o Resilience – Progress in market share and annuity business
o Results – Top line growth and improved profitability
Be fully responsible globally for generating profitable account growth, sustainable revenues, maximizing profit and managing cash collection.
• Orchestrate across our suite of business lines and portfolio offers to drive growth and profitability for Capgemini and value to the client
• Develop the account strategy, manage account planning, sales and operations with geographies and business lines
• Define and track account team targets and performance
Externally in the market, you’ll bring the presence and gravitas to initiate, manage and maintain board / senior management relationships. To understand and scope out their challenges and potential solutions and to both sell & deliver top-tier consulting and technology enabled business transformation work. In addition you’ll bring deep Life Sciences sector expertise including consumer, pharma, manufacturing and supply chain. Specifically, you will have an established network of CxO relationships within our client.
You’ll be free to make your role and career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
What we offer.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.