Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Gather, understand and successfully translate business requirements into technical specifications, good understanding of Contact Center solutions
- Knowledge of IPT as well as any of PBXs
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, including skillful assertiveness
- Analytical skills, attention to details, quality and process driven approach
- Use of fact-based analyses to identify problems in a structured way, good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well on a team and independently, flexibility and ability to cope with pressure situations, strong attention to details and quality, good English language skills
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Education in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication, Automation etc…) CCNA or any network expirience
- Knowledge of Excel, programming in Java scripts, SQL database
- Experience with project management
What duties will help you grow?
- Delivery to contractual deliverables and achievement of all service quality targets, SLA’s & Work with our contact center vendor or any other 3rd parties for user issues and drive them to resolution
- Active participation in setting new projects up, transition and infrastructure projects, ensure transition projects are delivered on time and maintain Quality of Service
- Implementing change requests as per business requirement, troubleshoot daily problems with voice/contact center systems, management and administration of the contact center system
- Creating telephony solutions based on specific requirements, participating in network/telephony design and development
- Act as an internally facing point of contact to escalate technical issues, and communicate telephony statuses
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e.g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).