Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Cisco voice gateways, SIP, H.323, TCP/IP, protocols
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterpise or Express (UCCE or UCCX) and Cisco Voice Portal (CVP)
- Good knowledge of Cisco UCCE or UCCX Architecture, deployment models and components
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in Cisco UCCE or UCCX Call flow scripts
- Cisco UC Design, product portfolio and architecture
- Knowledge in Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Reporting (CUIC)
- Cisco ECE chat and email
- Call and Screen Recording solutions
- Understand Cisco UC and UCCE or UCCX integrations with 3rd party products: Wallboards, Dialers, CTI integrations, API Integrations, Google Dialogflow, Cloud and on-prem TTS and ASR
- Good understanding of existing Cloud UC and Cloud CC solutions
- Experience in preparing UC and CC migrations to the Cloud solutions
What duties will help you grow?
- Gather, Understand and Successfully Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Prepare high level design and low-level design documents, for new projects and features
- Create, manage and maintain internal solution roadmap
- Prepare and Analyze PoCs
- Analyze and standardize procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of contact center and UC operations.
- Follow existing policy procedures used to configure and maintain various portions of Cisco Telephony and their associated systems.
- Coordinate effort and communication between geographically and time separated groups
- Deliver Technical presentation for both internal and external customer
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).