Please find the below job description:
Primary Skill : Vmware ESX/VSphere – Build and Administration
Secondary Skill. Windows Server NT Server, 2000, 2003,2008,2012 Build and Administration;
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in managing of IT Infrastructure Services, Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Creating Baseline documents for Servers, Security and environment.
- ITIL Process related knowledge,Well versed on Incident, Change and Problem Management Process
- Pro active Management. Basic troubleshooting knowledge on Windows Good Experience on Server Hardware.
- A strong technical aptitude, strong problem solving skills on VMWARE,HYPERV and Windows.
- VMware administration Planning and execution of level 3 tasks vCenter Management Upgrades , patching for ESXi , vCenter Automation using Orchestrator Disaster recovery using SRM VMA , VDR , VDP management Availability management
- HyperV administration Planning and execution of level 3 tasks SCVMM and FailOver Cluster Management Network Management Upgrades , patching for Hyperv and Failure Cluster Disaster recovery using Replication
- VMware administration Good knowledge on backup and recovery and Server Patching process for Vmware Cross Domain resource access Fundamental knowledge of Windows Infrastructure Knowledge of Ticketing tool any Demonstrate good communication, negotiation, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Communicate issue status to customers in accordance with defined SLAs Provide timely follow up to user questions according to established SLA's Ensure adherence to best practice security controls and audits.
- Reasonable knowledge of current hardware and software technologies and its uses.
- Ability to work with consistent instructions and good team player.
Sr.Analyst | Talent Acquisition & Resourcing
Capgemini India | Airloi -Mindspace