Vlocity DEVELOPER – configurATOR
The Vlocity Developer (Configurator) will leverage native Vlocity functionality to deliver customer requirements quickly with minimal on non-customization.
In order to succeed in this role, it’s crucial for you to turn the program design of our Architects into a configured solution that meets the customer’s needs.
Working predominantly in Agile scrum teams, you’ll be building out complex business processes using native Vlocity technology and the toolkit of the Force.com platform.
You’ll be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle – from low-level design and development through to deployment and post-production support.
We are looking to expand our Vlocity practice team by hiring talented, enthusiastic and passionate Solution Developers.
- You’ll have 2+ years experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- You’ll have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
- Ideally, you will have experience of building solutions in at least one of our industries – telecommunications, media, energy or Utilities
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies such as Vlocity and/or Salesforce, and eager to break new ground
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with solutioning and delivery
- Enjoy solving challenging problems
- Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)
- Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
- Data modeling
- Process modeling tools and best practices
DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field