VisionPlus Test Analyst – 2 to 4 yrs – Hyderabad
- Must have experience in functional testing of VisionPlus especially in areas of TRAMS, ITS & CMS modules.
- Partner with other test team managers to coordinate daily end to end test activities to ensure test commitments are met.
- Ability to multi-task and independently priorities issues.
- Actively participate in the development of test approaches; scheduling and workshops associated with undertaking test activities.
- Ability to conduct requirement analysis and decomposition of requirements into test scenarios.
- Prepare detailed test plan.
- Participate in the evaluation of the outcome of each test cycle.
- Ensuring test results are fully documented for traceability and verification purposes.
- Complete required deliverables in accordance with defined methodologies and guidelines.
- Participate in Defect management and continual improvements to test processes.
- Liaising with project Process Leads, Process Specialists and Business Analysts to assist the team with test scripting, execution and reporting test outcomes and status reports.
- Inform the onsite Test Manager of any risks / issues that may affect the schedule, budget or quality of the product or testing process.
- Ensuring sufficient test coverage for test phase in order to mitigate the test phase risk.
- Must have a experience in functional testing of VisionPlus especially in areas of TRAMS, ITS & CMS modules.
- Must have hands on experience in translating the Business requirements into Testing requirements , Test conditions and Test execution of VisionPlus Modules.
- Experience working in right shore model, reporting directly to onsite managers on delivery.
- Extensive knowledge on QA tools and methodologies.
- Experience working with Quality Centre/ALM.
Primary Skill: VisionPlus Testing
Contact Person: Sushanth Suvarna
Email id : email@example.com