Role: VisionPlus Business Analyst with Automation
Location: Dallas, TX
Position: Full time
Travel/Relocation: Candidate can relocate
- 6-8 Years of In depth understanding of the VisionPLUS 8 0 enterprise architecture
- Expertise in CMS sub systems is must
- Good understanding of CMS batch and online architecture
- Detailed understanding of business processes behind the Cards sub systems and the functionalities that it delivers Originations Account Management Authorizations Disputes Loyalty Card Fulfilment Customer Communication Statements Letters
- Good understanding of Vision Plus interfaces inter dependencies of sub systems and important controlling parameters
- Should be aware of all the important Reports and Primary Secondary control record parameters in VisionPLUS
- Ability to clearly chart out functional parameter environment interface aspects of the solution when provided with a complex problem or requirement
- Ability to create Business requirement documents from high level requirements
- Ability to do impact analysis of the requirements and identify the gaps Evaluation of solution options
- Ability to create Functional solution documents FSD from the Business requirements and walkthrough the same with client
- Ability to develop Functional Test Strategy on how to perform the testing
- Ability to create User acceptance testing test plans and execute Test scripts
- Ability to liaison with different teams to get the solution implemented
- Ability to create test data based on various test conditions
- Ability to resolve customer queries and identify the root cause of the issues
- Knowledge of Sort utility and Eazsytrieve
- Should have Exposure to User Acceptance Testing Good Business Analysis skills required for supporting Clients
- Ability to provide UI UX solutions for the customer facing Mobile Application
- Exposure to website as well as Mobile application testing
- Exposure to customer communications using Salesforce IBM acoustic is must
- 1-2 years minimum experience in automation regression suite using Selenium automation is must
- Nice to Have Exposure of Fuel Cards Exposure for Credit Bureau Metro II Experience in CDM MBS ASM CTA Modules
- Exposure on Retails cards
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- `This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.